BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION.
Uvnator.com website is owned and operated by “UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL)”, a company incorporated on 10th February 2014 under the Companies Act 1956. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website/mobile application or any of our services, please contact us by the following methods:
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) products are provided either from its own licensed premises or from the licensed premises of its associates / network companies.
By registering and using the services you agree that you are eighteen years or above and you are not debarred by any law to contract and you agree to have read and accepted the terms and conditions provided here.
Username and password.
During the registration process, you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
Offers, promotions, software and downloads.
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) and other third parties with whom we have a business relationship may occasionally promote their goods or services on the website or mobile application or through other direct marketing initiatives or may make software and other materials available for you to purchase or download. Whilst we try to encourage third parties to offer good quality products, and services and materials at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same. All promotions are for limited period and subject to special terms and conditions, which are in addition and not to the terms and condition stated herein.
Ownership of materials and licence terms.
This website or mobile application, the materials and software on it, or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this mobile application on a computer screen/mobile screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services from us provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website/mobile application without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of this website/mobile application or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website/mobile application or any of the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress, or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this mobile application from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website/mobile application
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website/mobile application or our service
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
In the event that you do not comply with the above restrictions, any person affected by your actions may bring a claim against you and/or UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL). We will pursue a claim against you for any losses and costs (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions.
Suitability of materials.
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website/mobile application are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
Links from this website
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
Surveys, Contests & Referrals
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys, contests or referrals programs is completely voluntary and the user therefore, you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site. The terms and conditions for each survey and contest may differ or otherwise amended and cancelled at the sole discretion of UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL).
We may monitor activity and content on this website/mobile application and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website/mobile application about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website/mobile application, in of any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your doctor directly.
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL, COMMERCIAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
- (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
- (B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
- (C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.THE MAXIMUM LIABIITY OF UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SERVIES AVAILED BY THE CUSTOMER, UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) OR ITS DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES CAUSED TO THE USER
Third party rights.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING
IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) makes no warranty that: (i) the application will meet your requirements; (ii) the application will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (iii) the any results that may be obtained from the use of the application or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable (iv) UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) disclaims all liabilities arising from manufacturing defects and the claims if any with regard to defect in manufacturing or otherwise shall be made directly on the manufacturer whose information in provided on the product. UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) may at its sole discretion assist User in providing any information that may be required with regard to the claim.
Order, Acceptance & Delivery:
Placement of an order shall constitute an agreement with us. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of delivery date and time. All orders are subject to availability of stocks.
All the products will be deliver through a delivery agent without disclosing your personal information. As per the payment mode, UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) shall be entitled to full payment for the same before or at the time of delivery.
Express Delivery Services (EDS):
In order to provide better services, UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) offers express delivery services to its Users, wherein the User select to specified time for express delivery of the order. User can also have the order delivered at his convenience by choosing the fixed time for delivery. User will be charged a convenience fees for delivering the order at their convenience. User shall select the option at the time of placing the order or request for EDS by contacting the customer care. To avail the EDS, the User shall agree to pay additional delivery charges. The service fees for EDS shall vary from city to city based on the date, time and area of delivery. User will be intimated in advance regarding the deliver charges and Users shall check the availability of the services in the area where the User intends to take the delivery of medicines before availing the services. EDS services are available only in selected areas for between predefined hours on all working days in the area, subject to payment of additional delivery charges. Any deliveries scheduled on holiday and non-working hours shall be at additional charges at the sole discretion of UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL), which will be communicated to the user in advance. UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) may at its sole discretion accept EDS in few areas on Sundays and national holidays. User cannot modify or alter the delivery time and area after acceptance of the order.
Notification of errors:
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
Delivery of fulfilled prescriptions:
All items are delivered to the address provided by you in your registration or to an alternative address if directed by you. You acknowledge and accept that items will need to be signed for on delivery and authorise any person at your chosen delivery address to sign for the items as your authorised representative. In the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result.
Delivery and Packaging Costs:
- All orders with order value of INR 1000 or above will be delivered free of cost and no delivery charges shall be applicable on such orders provided that the delivery is within UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) serviceable areas.
- All orders with order value less than INR 1000 will attract delivery charges of INR 75.
- Value of any order that is equal to or greater than INR 1000 at the time of placing the order that is later modified, will not attract any delivery charges.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer for any modified/cancelled/un-delivery order shall be eligible for full refund of the delivery changes provided the customer has made advance payment for the said order and cancellation is made before dispatch from UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) warehouse or factory.
- Delivery charges shall be refunded in full if any order that is delivered and becomes eligible for refund, subject to terms and conditions.
- Any delivery charges paid by the customer shall not be eligible for refund of the order is modified or replaced by the customer due to change in prescription or otherwise.
Cancellation, Return and Refund:
We understand that there will be genuine reasons when you decide to cancel an order. You may cancel your order before delivery by calling customer care number as mentioned on the website contact us page or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing full details of product order.
- During order delivery, UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL)’s delivery team requests every customer to verify the contents and provide an acknowledgement confirming the correctness and completeness of the order.
- In case of any discrepancies including tampered order box or contents, please alert the delivery team or call us on our customer care number as mentioned on the website for resolution.
- Once the order is verified and acknowledged by the customer, the order in full or part cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect in the delivered order which is highly unlikely.
- Returns or Refunds will be processed only for defective and incorrect deliveries.
- All refunds will be made only through NEFT to the account which is provided by the customer. Refunds for Credit Card payments will take over 21 days to get processed.
- All returns and refunds will happen in proportion to the products refunded. In case there are part items qualifying for returns and refunds, it is always processed for the full order and invoice. We will not process partial delivery or returns.
Acceptance of the Goods:
We request you to verify the complete details and the documents provided to you at before acceptance of the Goods. Any complaints with regard to shortage of Goods, defects or otherwise will not be entertained by UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) once the same are accepted at the time of delivery. Any discrepancies what so ever must be reported to us either by mail or call within 24 hours of receipt of products.
Information Technology Act:
Certain laws in India prohibit and impose restriction on use of the Website and you are advised to make familiar with those laws and not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being malicious , defamatory, inappropriate, slanderous, pornographic or otherwise sexually oriented or that makes attacks on or the otherwise opines or comments on any individuals or groups of individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or any other institutions). You also agree not to post any information to which you do not have copyrights or other appropriate permissions to post in public forum. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in removal of your postings without prior notice to User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Certain laws require to maintain data with respect to the services, Goods and other personal information in a prescribed format and UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) shall not be liable and to the extent, that the performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations are prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of such Party, including but not limited to change in legislation, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, accident, act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, traffic or other concerted act of workmen and/or act of Government. UNIVERSAL PURITY TESTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (UPTSPL) may at its sole discretion withdraw the services or Goods if a Force Majeure event occurs.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By Clicking on the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the Registration Form, You indicate your acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or you wish terminate your registration as an Affiliate, you may not access or use the information and notify your intention to block your registration.